SVA’s competitive advantage is our proven ability and commitment to developing high-quality projects in Africa. SVA’s team has extensive networks and experience in Africa, bringing both local business knowledge and required technical expertise to ensure effective project design and deployment. We utilize a disciplined approach that provides the flexibility to adjust and innovate as necessary to maximize efficiency. SVA upholds a high internal quality benchmark, which guarantees that services rendered will surpass the standard required by our clients.
SVA provides a broad range of consulting services in both urban and rural African settings, with a focus on the following activities:
- Developing a fuel switch cookstove programme for urban Zambia.
- Access to economic advancement, including entrepreneurship training, market mobilization, microfinance.
- Environmental services, including full service to link to compliance or voluntary carbon markets and adaptation approaches.
- Base of the pyramid (BoP) strategies and piloting.
- Vulnerability and needs assessment for activity design.
- Research for evidence-based decision-making.
- Appropriate, Acceptable and Affordable product testing and piloting.
- Business development services, including proposal writing, local due diligence and operating support services.